Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Sewing is for the birds...

How on earth do people enjoy this cross stitch business? Perhaps I just can not sit still long enough to really get the hang of it.  Or maybe because I don't ever pick it up until 10:30 at night and before I know it, time for bed o'clock. 

On that note, this is the pretty piece that I decided on.  At the current rate I am sewing, I should probably finish before I turn 50.  Wish me luck. 

*via amazon.com

________________________________________________________________

..Sorry this wasn't a more exciting update.  Right now all I do is run up and down the stairs to train and attempt this sewing gig. Oh, and harass family members about donating money and/or running up and down stairs with me too! Go Team Little Debbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment