Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thank You & Welcome

First and foremost, allow me to thank you for your interest in Little Debbie.  In a few short weeks this project has gone through many phases, many names, but the aspect that has never waivered is my goal.  My goal of keeping my mom's memory alive, my bonds with her friends strong, and making an impact on the Cancer & Lung Cancer communities.

I have decided to chose a specific event, projector, or goal for each month of 2013.  Over the next several days, I hope to introduce you all to a schedule of sorts for these events, some of which are very specific (Lung Cancer and Relay Events), some ofo which are general dates (Dinner and Philadelphia Museum of Art), and some of which are just for me (my first cross stitch project).

Please consider joining me on one or all twelve of the adventures I have planned for 2013.  I am so excited to celebrate the life of LD with so many of the people most important to her.  I am as guilty as anyone else of letting life get away from me and want each and every one of you to know that you mean the world to me.  I welcome your feedback, invite you to participate in any and all events, and thank you for loving my Mom.

*Please notice there are donation links set up on the right sidebar which will take you directly to donation pages for the Fight for Air Climb (March's Event) and Relay for Life (June's Event).  I will discuss these in further detail soon, but wanted to post the links for anyone interested in joining our team or donating for March or making a donation in my name for June.

Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment