Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Schedule of Events


I know that there is no way to replace such a wonderful lady, but after much planning I am hopeful that we will be able to join together during 2013 and honor the memory Little Debbie has left behind.  The legacy of Mom, Mary, and Mary Elyn is one I am proud to call my own.  I will never do Christmas as well as ME, top Mary’s ironstone collection, or stitch with the likes of mom, but I will maintain my membership at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, visit the Christmas display at Longwood Gardens, and serve multi-course dinners with wine and too many dishes.

Here is my tentative schedule for 2013.  I am hopeful that your feedback will help me expand on the details, and that this blog will give me one place to keep our friends and family posted. As always, please call, text, or email anytime! (Jessica.Gehman@gmail.com)


January - Dinner, Wine, and Gone with the Wind
February - Schwenkfelder Heritage & Library Center
March - Fight for Air Climb (Philadelphia, March 23rd)
April - Stitching lessons & my first sampler
May - Bucks County Designer Showhouse (and lunch!)
June - Relay for Life Exeter (June 1st)
July - Hiking Ricketts Glen waterfalls
August - Wine Dinner
September - Frisbee Lessons & Frisbee Golf
October - Philadelphia Museum of Art (and lunch!)
November - Nemours Mansion & Gardens
December (2012 & 2013) - Lights at Longwood Gardens

This is the first time I've opened the listing up to more than just Kevin, and I am very excited for some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment