Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Changes to the Schedule

As much as I hate to write this, I am going to have to change the schedule for 2013.  I am so thankful to have had Boy Wonder home, but scheduling got away from me.  Unfortunately, there were scheduling conflicts with some of my favorite people, and I am going to move Gone With the Wind to April. 

Those of you that are interested in seeing Gone With the Wind with us, please email me (Jessica dot Gehman at Gmail dot com) and I will keep a list.  I hope to send out an email at the beginning of February with available dates and then we can identify any scheduling conflicts and move forward. 

That being said, I am prepared to tackle my stitching project in January.  Yes, I am giving myself 17 days to complete one of the below projects.  Any opinions or suggestions regarding either of these? I'll be hitting up Joanne fabric and Michael's after work on Wednesday to make my choice. 



Thanks so much for all of your support! I have a few fun posts coming in the next week, so keep your eye out for some more updates! 

Love, 
Jessi

4 comments:

  1. I love Option 1. That would be really cool hanging on the wall of your house. Little Debbie would love it too.
    {{HUGS}}
    Love,
    Pam (I have a hard time writing Mom#2 to you, because you have so many loving and caring "Moms". I wouldn't want to slight any one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why it says that the note is from Spencer. Wonder Dog with the Broken Leg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because that is what your name is on your blogger profile (because you made that Spencer blog and then posted to it about 3.5 times). Don't worry, your daughter and I can help you fix it!

      Delete
  3. If anyone still has a suggestion, let me know - otherwise I think I'm looking at option 1 for my first piece. Option 2 is beautiful but I think would take 10 years for me to finish!

    ReplyDelete