Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pre Deployment Leave

I know that many of you have not seen Christopher since Mom's services, so it has been more than 3 months.  With that in mind, there are several events scheduled while he is home and many people he would like to see and spend time with.  There are still days with no activities scheduled, and we hope to see many of you before Chris leaves to head back to NY on January 5th. Chris will go back to NY and then deploy from there sometime during the month of January.  I will keep this blog updated with Christopher goings on as well as For Little Debbie events.  I will not be able to post Chris's mailing address on a blog, so please make sure that I have your email address in order to keep you updated on that in particular. Mom is so much of who Christopher and I are today, and I think that keeping her "smiley jack" in our thoughts is just as important as keeping Deb in the front of our minds <3

If something is listed below and you don't know about it or weren't "formally invited", please let me know and I will provide you with the details. 

Saturday - December 22nd - Winter Solstice Party at Terry's (evening)
Saturday - December 29th - Goodbye Party at Jon & Deb's (afternoon/evening)
Monday - December 31st - New Years Eve Party (all night long)

Much love to all of you this holiday season.  Thank you again for your love and support, and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment